Peshtigo River Outpost Yurt
N12080 Allison Lane
Athelstane, WI 54104
The ultimate glamping experience! This yurt is a modern adaptation of the ancient shelter used by Central Asian nomads for centuries. Be close to nature but separated from the elements. You’ll have the best of both worlds as you sleep indoors but still have a view of the stars thanks to the built in skylight. The yurt has a queen sized bed, couch with pull out bed, table, and fridge! Who said camping had to be rustic.
- Lodging is reserved for guests participating in guided activities.
- A two night minimum is required for all weekend nights between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Wildman is a pet free property.
- queen size bed
- queen size pullout couch
- heat and electricity
- small refrigerator
- fire pit with cooking grate
- picnic table
- box fan
- nearby access to the modern shower house
- fitted sheets are provided but guests are responsible for bringing blankets, pillows, and bath towels
- check-in time is 3:00 PM
- check-out time is 11:00 AM
The guided trips here at Wildman are a great way to be introduced to the many adventure opportunities available here in the Midwest. We are here to help you plan a great trip that will suit your interests and experience level. Let us know how we can help!
Call us at: 715-757-2938