N12080 Allison Lane
Athelstane, WI 54104
Experience camping without having to bring a tent. Nestled in the woods along the Peshtigo River these one-room bunkhouses have sleeping for five people. You’ll have heat, electricity, a mini-fridge, and a roof over your head. Easy access to the Peshtigo River is one of the great things about staying here at Wildman. In your downtime, you can hike and fish along the shore.
- Lodging is reserved for guests participating in guided activities (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- A two-night minimum is required
- Wildman is a pet-free property.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Two sets of bunk beds (3 singles and 1 double)
- heat and electricity
- mini fridge
- fire pit with built-in cooking grate
- picnic table
- nearby access to the modern shower house
Enjoy the pristine views of the Peshtigo River and the dense hardwood forest that surrounds you.
Fitted sheets are NOT provided and guests are responsible for bringing sleeping bags, pillows, and towels.
The guided trips here at Wildman are a great way to be introduced to the many adventure opportunities available here in the Midwest. We are here to help you plan a great trip that will suit your interests and experience level. Let us know how we can help!
Call us at: 715-757-2938