Peshtigo River Outpost – Boulder Creek Cabin
N12080 Allison Lane
Athelstane, WI 54104
The Boulder Creek Cabin is a great little place in the woods. It’s the newest lodging addition here at Wildman Adventure Resort. You’ll have your own private oasis perched upon a giant boulder along a small stream that empties into the Peshtigo River. You’ll go to sleep hearing the sounds of the Peshtigo River and wake up to the birds of the forest. This cabin has a queen size bed in the loft and a pull-out couch in the living area. It’s a cozy place for a couple to relax in nature. This cabin has a small refrigerator/freezer as well as a microwave.
- Lodging is reserved for guests participating in guided activities.
- A two-night minimum is required for all weekend nights between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Wildman is a pet-free property.
- queen-size bed in the loft
- twin-size pullout couch
- small refrigerator/freezer
- fire pit with cooking grate
- picnic table
- box fan
- nearby access to the modern shower house
- fitted sheets are provided but guests are responsible for bringing blankets, pillows, and bath towels
- check-in time is 3:00 PM
- check-out time is 11:00 AM
The guided trips here at Wildman are a great way to be introduced to the many adventure opportunities available here in the Midwest. We are here to help you plan a great trip that will suit your interests and experience level. Let us know how we can help!
Call us at: 715-757-2938