Outdoor Adventures Connect Families
Connect With Your Kids Through Nature
Finding time to connect with family is challenging, especially if you have teenagers involved. You may feel like your kids are more connected to their phone than they are to you. With kids these days that wouldn’t be too surprising. The average teen spends close to nine hours a day consuming technology products. Yep, that’s most of their waking hours.
- So, what can a parent do to compete with some of these electronic distractions? How can you win your child back from the abyss of technology? We know you want to reclaim some of those hours before your children are grown and have a family of their own. We have just the solution. Delight them with an adventure they’ll never forget at Wildman Adventure Resort. At Wildman Adventure Resort, they will get a taste of pure thrill and once they do, there is no looking back. They’ll be sold on spending more time in the great outdoors making memories with you.
Make Memories at Wildman Adventure Resort
At Wildman Adventure Resort, we specialize in helping parents make lasting memories with their kids. The excitement of navigating the scenic Peshtigo River leaves families inspired. The thrill of whitewater rafting on the Menominee River creates a sense of awe in everyone. At the resort, all that nature has to offer will captivate you and your kids.
Choose Your Wild Adventure
At the Wildman Adventure Resort, we give families several adventure options. You can choose from several different rousing adventures such as:
- Whitewater Rafting – Find yourself cruising down either the Peshtigo or the Menominee River with the waves roaring beside you.
- High Ropes Tour – Maneuver a series of vertical towers with ropes.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding – Stand up and row the boat. It’s the newest craze and your teens will love it.
- Kayaking – Be one with nature in this tranquil lake setting on the lower parts of the Peshtigo River.
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling – Discover the sensational thrill as you climb up to the top. Breathtaking views of vistas and creeks await you.
- Zip Lining – Feel yourself fly through the air as you begin your zip line journey. Over 1900 feet of zip line adventure with views of both Wisconsin and Michigan, this is a heart-racing time for everyone.
At Wildman Adventure Resort, we value your family’s safety above all else. That’s why we make sure we have the highest safety measures in place for you and your kids. Whether you are whitewater rafting or climbing up the side of a mountain, you will have the protective gear you need as well as a guide. You decide how much independence you want. We are always available to ensure you have added safety measures if needed. In fact, we even offer a VIP customized adventure trip for those who want a guide with them at all times. Your guide will ensure you get just the adventures you want and help you maximize your time.
Peshtigo River Outpost
- Peshtigo River Whitewater Rafting
- Alpine Tower High Ropes Course
- Kayak Lake Tour
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Menominee River Outpost
- Menominee River Whitewater Rafting
- Zip Line Tour
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling
The guided trips here at Wildman are a great way to be introduced to the many adventure opportunities available here in the Midwest. We are here to help you plan a great trip that will suit your interests and experience level. Let us know how we can help!
Call us at: 715-757-2938