Alpine Tower High Ropes Course
Peshtigo River Outpost
N12080 Allison Lane
Athelstane, WI 54104
Challenge yourself, your friends, your management team, or your special group. The Alpine Tower is a remarkable high ropes course adventure constructed on a series of vertical towers, providing an unforgettable outdoor experience.
- Standard Rate: $42.95 weekday / $49.95 weekend
- Youth Rate: $36.95 weekday / $43.95 weekend
- Dates: April 1st – November 15th
- Trip Duration: 2-4 hours depending on group size
- Minimum Age: 5 years old
- Trip Times: 8:45 am & 2:45 pm
- Trip Includes: Helmet, Harness, Guide and all safety equipment
- Things to bring: Weather appropriate clothing, Knee length shorts or pants are recommended. Camera, sunglasses and sunscreen
Our basic program is a half-day session in which you will summit the tower and experience the dramatic “swing by choice”. Alpine tower programs are a tremendous family experience because children and adults of all ages can participate in the variety of events offered.
Alpine Tower programs are highly adaptable for various groups and needs. Problem solving tasks encountered will develop skills for managing day-to-day problems that can occur in any group setting.
SAFETY…is the first priority
Participants are on belay at all times, with ropes tied directly to the harness. Belayers are backed up with belay monitors. The finest equipment and standardized procedures ensure the overall safety of the system.
We thought you might like a real-world view of what you’ll be encountering on the Peshtigo River. Located approximately 40 miles from the Menominee River Outpost
The guided trips here at Wildman are a great way to be introduced to the many adventure opportunities available here in the Midwest. We are here to help you plan a great trip that will suit your needs and experience level. Let us know how we can help!
Call us at: 715-757-2938